What are the types of fountains?
Fountain is a natural or artificial fountain pool, which sprays beautiful water posture for people to enjoy. Fountain is an important component of gardens.
In part and modern gardens, besides plant landscape, fountain is also an important landscape. It is not only a kind of waterscape art, reflecting the combination of static and dynamic, forming a bright and lively atmosphere, giving people a beautiful enjoyment. At the same time, fountain can also increase the negative ion content in the air, purifying the air, increasing air humidity and reducing the air humidity. Low ambient temperature and other functions, so it is loved by people. There are many kinds of fountains, which can be roughly divided into the following categories.
(1) Ordinary decorative fountains consist of fixed fountains with various flower patterns.
(2) Fountain fountains combined with sculpture and sculpture together constitute the landscape.
(3) Water sculpture is a kind of large-scale water column gesture created by man and machine to form a landscape.
(4) The automatic fountain uses electronic technology to control water, light, sound, color and so on according to the design procedure, forming a strange and changeable landscape.
(5) in addition to the above types, other types include high fountain, dry fountain, cascade spring, music fountain, running spring, jumping spring, floating fountain, small spring, dynamic spring, music running spring, etc., and can also form unique waterscape through spray.
The main forms of fountain water supply are: direct current water supply, pump circulating water supply and submersible pump circulating water supply.
Fountain fountain head is the main working part to complete the fountain artistic modeling. Its function is to spray water with certain pressure through the fountain head to form gorgeous spray over the water surface. Various combinations of sprinklers can create a variety of water landscape, exciting, exciting, and produce wonderful artistic effects. There are many kinds of fountain sprinklers. According to their structural form, they can be divided into direct firing, rotating, water film, suction, atomization and so on. According to the flower shape of the spray water, they can be divided into dandelion, bell flower, morning glory, mushroom, ice tower, open screen and spray nozzle.
With the application of light, electricity, sound and automatic control devices in fountains, the emergence of music fountains, intermittent fountains and laser fountains has enriched the contents of fountains, and enriched people’s double feelings of vision and hearing. The famous fountains in Chinese history, such as the Dashuifa Fountain Group in Beijing Yuanmingyuan, the modern ones on both sides of Tiananmen Square in Beijing and the temporary ones in Tiananmen Square on National Day, are magnificent and magnificent, winning praise and applause from both Chinese and foreign tourists.
- Architectural aesthetic principles for the...
- The fountain not only shows the taste of life
- The structure of fountain equipment confor...
- What are the requirements for fountain str...
- Master these and make your fountain design...
- What Skills Do Fountain Planning Have
- Sichuan Fountain Company introduces the ty...
- Kuching Malaysian Commercial Center Fountain