Seven points of the program-controlled fountain
The program-controlled fountain can make people feel comfortable, instantly enjoy themselves, beautify the city, add a lot of atmosphere, and it is a good scenery. So for the fountain company, how is the program-controlled fountain designed? Below, Sichuan Neijiang Art Fountain Factory will share with you the seven-point design of the program-controlled fountain.
1, in the design of water features, the maintenance of water quality as the main design basis. Quite simply, once the waterscape is polluted, it will immediately lose its landscape value. Water quality maintenance and drainage equipment must be considered at the time of design.
2, the design of the water system is inseparable from the word safety. For example, the power supply of underwater power, lighting, the anti-skid and anti-fall of the pavement surface, the speed of jet flow, noise, etc., all need to be seriously considered.
3, we must have the idea of serving the management. The key to maintaining water features is custody, and only when the management is in place can the waterscape be finally realized.
4, design water features according to local conditions. Water is inseparable from the container, so the design of the waterscape is not isolated, and its formation is conditional and cannot be separated from its environment.
5. Design water features that meet ecological requirements. Carrying out ecological ideas into every waterscape design, even if some projects have large artificial components, it is not easy to see ecological effects, and designers must have this concept. For example, the collection and use of water, rainwater, and cooling water, the use of fountains to aerate oxygen, spray to generate negative ions, and the use of water circulation to construct landscapes such as water fall and turbulence, is not an aesthetic and ecological approach.
6. The unification of garden architecture art and water science. The water landscape is a comprehensive engineering science. It is inseparable from scientific knowledge such as water, hydrology and water treatment. From water quality to the design of a nozzle, the completion of a waterfall surface is a profound professional theory.
Seven, there must be water-saving awareness. Every waterscape project must have water-saving measures. Designers should consider whether this project requires such a large surface, how to solve the water source, and how to use recycled water.
- How is the music fountain intelligent?
- Professional fountain company introduces t...
- Music fountain design can not bear the weight
- Our company undertakes the new century glo...
- What are the expression techniques for hig...
- How to design a WATER FOUNTAIN to be refre...
- Those creative fountains
- Seven tips for retaining the beauty of the...