Fountain Company gives you a detailed description of the role of the fountain waterscape project
Publish Time：2019/04/11 News Number of views：407
The fountain originated very early. In the 6th century BC, a fountain was built in the Babylonian Hanging Garden. The ancient Greek era has gradually developed into a decorative spring from the spring of drinking water. In the 20th century, the fountain developed into a large-scale water sculpture, which was composed of water columns. Up to now, the fountain has been built in various cities, so that we can slowly understand the role of some fountain waterscape projects. The fountain equipment manufacturer below gives you a detailed explanation of the role of the fountain waterscape project.
The role of fountain equipment waterscape project:
- Beautifying the environment:
- The waterscape project itself can form the main body of a scenic spot and become the center of the landscape.
- The waterscape project can also decorate and set off other landscapes. The static scenery is matched with the active waterscape, which can achieve the combination of static and dynamic, making it more lively and colorful. With the static waterscape, the scenery can be more quiet and stable, complementing each other and avoiding dullness.
- Multiple scenic spots can be connected with waterscapes to form an organic scenic spot, thus playing a role in inducing tourists to win. The waterscape can also be used to separate a scenic spot to form a plurality of independent and interconnected and echoing attractions, which can enhance the value of viewing and fun.
- Improve the climate of the community: The waterscape project can play the role of purifying the air like the sea, forests, grasslands and rivers and lakes, making the air in the scenic area more clean and fresh and moist, so that the tourists feel comfortable, energetic and eliminate irritability. This is because:
a、 Waterscape engineering can increase the humidity of the nearby air, especially in hot and dry areas.
- The waterscape project can increase the concentration of negative oxygen ions in the nearby air, reduce the number of suspended bacteria, and improve the hygienic conditions of the air.
- The waterscape project can greatly reduce the dust content in the air and make the air fresh and clean.
After reading the above content, if you want to know more about the fountain company, please contact us: http://www.thefountainshow.com/en
- Invisible protection of fountains
- Fountain Company Introduces Laminar Founta...
- Light music fountain design
- The music program-controlled fountain is d...
- The Impact of Music Fountain on Urban Cons...
- There are three major categories of waters...
- Several Tips for Square Fountain Planning
- Fountain design makes your musical fountai...