How to keep the beautiful fountain waterscape
Publish Time：2019/03/14 News Number of views：811
In recent years, most of the fountains built in the city have been abandoned. There are problems such as dead water, no fountains, black water, and odor. In some residential projects, water features have been used more as a value-added and promotional tool. The planning and construction did not consider long-term, so many risks were buried. The intention of replacing the plan with beauty is one of the reasons for the failure of the waterscape. Let’s take a look at how to preserve the beauty of the fountain waterscape:
First, when conceiving water features, we must adhere to water quality as the primary planning basis. Quite simply, once the waterscape is contaminated, it will immediately lose the value of the scene. In planning, it is necessary to consider the water quality adherence and special equipment for drainage.
Second, the planning time of the water system is inseparable from the word safety. For example, the power supply of underwater power, lighting, the anti-skid and anti-fall of the pavement surface, the speed of jet flow, noise, etc., all need to be carefully considered.
Third, we must have the idea of effectiveness in custody. The key to waterscape persistence is custody. As long as the management is in place, the role of waterscape will be reflected.
Fourth, plan water conditions according to local conditions. Water is inseparable from the container, so the planning of the waterscape is not isolated. Its composition is indispensable and cannot be separated from its environment.
5. Plan the waterscape that meets the ecological requirements. Carrying out the ecological ideas into every waterscape plan, even if some projects have large artificial components, it is not easy to see the ecological effects, and the planner must have this concept. For example, the collection and use of water, rainwater, and cooling water, the use of fountains to increase oxygen, spray negative ions, use water circulation activities, structure, water, turbulence, etc., is not a beautiful and ecological approach.
6. The harmony between garden architecture and water science. The water scene is a comprehensive engineering science. It is inseparable from scientific knowledge such as water, hydrology and water treatment. From water quality to the planning of a nozzle, the end of a waterfall, all in-depth professional theory.
Seven, you must know about water saving. Every waterscape project must have a water-saving method. Planners should think about whether this project can demand such a large surface of water, how to deal with water sources, and how to use recycled water.
- How to choose the installation location of...
- What is the water curtain fountain?
- Landscape fountain design needs to pay att...
- How many drainage systems are designed for...
- Water show
- Water fountain manufacturers analysis of l...
- How does Yunnan music fountain company des...
- Fountain Company Introduces Laminar Founta...