Fountain company introduces the classification form of fountain for you
Fountains are formed by artificial shaping or natural spring pools to spray beautiful water for people to watch. Fountain is an important part of garden. In modern garden, in addition to plant landscape, fountain is also an important landscape. It is not only a kind of waterscape art, reflecting the combination of dynamic and static, forming a bright and lively atmosphere, giving people the enjoyment of beauty; at the same time, fountain can also increase the content of negative ions in the air, play a role in purifying the air, increasing air humidity, reducing environmental temperature, etc., so it is deeply loved by people. There are many kinds of fountains, which can be roughly divided into the following categories.
(1) Ordinary decorative fountains are composed of various flower patterns.
(2) Combined with sculpture, the fountain and sculpture form a landscape.
(3) Water sculpture by artificial, mechanical shape a variety of large-scale water column posture, forming a landscape.
(4) The automatic fountain uses electronic technology to control water, light, sound, color, etc. according to the design procedure, forming a strange and changeable landscape.
(5) in addition to the above types, other types include high fountain, dry fountain, cascade spring, music fountain, running spring, jumping spring, floating fountain, small spring, dynamic spring, music running spring, etc., and can also form unique waterscape through spray.
The water supply forms of fountains mainly include: once through water supply, water pump circulating water supply and submersible pump circulating water supply.
The fountain nozzle is the main working part to complete the artistic modeling of the fountain. Its function is to spray the water with certain pressure on the surface of the water through the modeling nozzle to form a gorgeous water flower. The combination of different sprinklers can create a variety of waterscape landscapes, which are exciting and exciting, and produce wonderful artistic effects. There are many kinds of fountain sprinklers. According to their structural form, they can be divided into direct firing, rotating, water film, suction, atomization and so on. According to the flower shape of the spray water, they can be divided into dandelion, bell flower, morning glory, mushroom, ice tower, open screen and spray nozzle.
With the application of light, electricity, sound and automatic control devices in fountains, the emergence of music fountains, intermittent fountains, laser fountains, etc., enriches the contents of fountains, and enriches people’s dual feelings in vision and hearing. The famous fountains in China’s history, such as Beijing Yuanmingyuan Dashuifa fountains, modern fountains on both sides of Beijing Tiananmen Square and temporary fountains on the National Day Tiananmen Square, are very magnificent and have won the praise and cheers of Chinese and foreign tourists.
- The structure of fountain equipment confor...
- Development and application of fountains i...
- Selection of different fountain design and...
- Do you understand the key points of founta...
- Application of Fountains in Cities
- Introduction to the Principle and Function...
- What are the forms of waterscape fountains ?
- Where is the music fountain to choose?