How did the square music fountain come from?
In 1930, the German inventor Mr. Otto Pitt first proposed the concept of a fountain. At first, he only built small fountains in department stores and restaurants. After years of development, the design and construction of the square music fountain has become more and more complex and complex. At the age of 12, Mr. Ottopet designed and built the fountain with his father. In the summer of 1952, at an industrial exhibition in West Berlin, an American saw a performance of a square music fountain and brought it back to the New York Radio Concert Hall. On January 15, 1953, the Square Music Fountain was performed in the United States, with more than 1.5 million people watching.
Now, Mr. Otto Pitt continues to improve his square music fountain and promote it to all parts of the world. Years of improvements have greatly reduced the cost of construction and maintenance. Computers have been used in square music fountains to make their performances more complex and beautiful.
The Square Music Fountain is a music control system added to the program-controlled fountain. By recognizing the audio and MIDI signals, the computer processes the signal and outputs it to the control system to synchronize the shape and light of the fountain with the music, thereby achieving a combination of fountain water, light color and musical mood. The performance is vivid and connotative, reflecting the art of water.
Musical Fountain: It can change as the music fluctuates. Users can write their favorite music programs in the editing interface. The playback system can realize the unification of music, water and lighting atmosphere, and the synchronization of playback.
Due to the large power consumption and long opening time, the square music fountain will lack freshness, and the fountain light will not work well during the day. The music fountain can’t be played for a long time in a day. Therefore, in addition to the waterscape effect, the design of the square music fountain can be automatically controlled in several different ways:
1. Manual control: usually only open some water features to form a fixed combination of shapes, dynamic fountains and surrounding static squares, buildings form water features;
2. Program control: The square music fountain can also be designed to control the shape of the fountain.
3. Real-time voice control: Control the fluctuations of music wake-up through any music, suitable for live performances.
4. Pre-programming control: Combine the emotions and artistic conception of carefully selected beautiful classical music with each water shape, light and music, so that the memorable music melody can be reflected in the visual image, let people see Beating notes.
- How to design a musical fountain
- The most critical technology in the music ...
- Common control system for music fountain d...
- What is the role of fountain waterscape co...
- Three tips for music fountain design
- What is a laser music fountain
- Xiaohu Cultural Tourism Zone large light a...
- Professional fountain company sums up the ...